Friday, October 26, 2007

Friends

I have great Friends!

Friends that I love more than well......my daily "burner."
Friends that I can truly belly-laugh with and get out of my dull drums with.

Tuesday I had the opportunity to spend the day with one of those friends and she helped me to see that life is too short to not just laugh.

So this goes out to all my wonderful friends, you make my life worth living.

Nicole - whom I have known for 10 years and counting, you are my surrogate sister.
Daniele - whom I miss terribly when I am doing a project, who would willingly give up her night to come and paint with me in the dark and laugh over it.
Jennifer - I miss being called a "Fart in the skillet" from you and frankly I am not living up to my name lately, I miss the blunt honesty of you.
Christy - whom I feel I have known forever, the one that can get me laughing through the tears.
Melissa - The nicest person that I know, she has never said a bad thing about anyone and is kind as the day is long.
Liz - for understanding that we are in this life for the struggles and that no matter how her life is going she is always there for me.
A Friend by: Author Unknown

(A)ccepts you as you are
(B)elieves in "you"
(C)alls you just to say "HI"
(D)oesn't give up on you
(E)nvisions the whole of you (even the unfinished parts)
(F)orgives your mistakes
(G)ives unconditionally
(H)elps you
(I)nvites you over
(J)ust "be" with you
(K)eeps you close at heart
(L)oves you for who you are
(M)akes a difference in your life
(N)ever Judges
(O)ffer support
(P)icks you up
(Q)uiets your fears
(R)aises your spirits
(S)ays nice things about you
(T)ells you the truth when you need to hear it
(U)nderstands you
(V)alues you(
W)alks beside you
(X)-plains thing you don't understand(
Y)ells when you won't listen and(
Z)aps you back to reality
I thank the Lord each and every day for my friends cause without them it really would be a sad experience.

No comments: