Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Man's Birthday

We celebrated another BIG Birthday in our home with The Man finally catching up to me.It took some time to get all the candles in place and after that many I needed a second set of eyes to count for me, so I asked Drama Queen to count them for me. She took one look at the cake and exclaimed, "Oh Dear". We giggled over that one, but we finally determined that there were just the right amount of candles on there. Then the lighting of the candles........
For the second time that night the smoke detector went off.

Lots of presents and quiet night with just the family. It was a great birthday.

Modeling his new jacket, my stud.
Happy Birthday - I love you!

12 comments:

Elena said...

Good night! Look at those flames!! Happy birthday to your man!

Heather said...

Did you need the fire extinguisher to put out that cake?! Holy cow!

Happy birthday, studly man!

Missing you, Tammy. Hope all is well. The kids look happy and healthy!

Busy Lady said...

Fun Stuff!! I love the picture of the cake literally on fire!!! I don't think my cake looked that bad on my 40th. Oh, that is because everyone knew better than to put that many candles on a cake. There must have been wax ALL OVER his cake!! I love it!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Scott-looks like you need a new motorcycle to go with that smokin' jacket!

pawlyandsandy said...

Happy Birthday Scott!!! My you two look so young for your age, but Tammy looks youngest of course :)

Love the cake and the "Oh, my" fire!

Rhonda said...

awww happy bday to him!!!11

And did he get all the candlees out with one mighty blow? That was SOME. FIRE!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs. X said...

Happy birthday to the hubby! P.S. I am back (if anyone remembers me!) or at least attempting to be back. :)

Mrs. X

Sherri said...

My husband is a couple of numbers behind me too. I loved it when he finally caught up to me!!
You were brave to put 40 candles on there...love it!!!

Michelle said...

*That* is absolutely perfect, especially with the candles. I so should have done that to my husband. Alas... I didn't. I will for 50 though! :)

Strip Poker said...

I will not begin to speak on this theme.

Anonymous said...

Pгetty! This was a really wonderful агticle.
Τhank уоu for providing this infoгmation.
Also see my site - 1st party ideas