Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My Dad

November 7th is my Dad's Birthday.
I have been taking a psychology class that is making me think alot about relationships, family and the people in my life that make each day worth living.
I have to say that I owe alot of who I am to my Dad. He is amazing! He taught me so many things that I love to do, things that I am teaching my children to do. He taught me that I can do anything that I set my mind to. He is kind, caring and compassionate to all around him. I remember driving down the freeway and seeing a car on the side of the road. My Dad stopped and helped this stranded motorist, gave them a ride to and from the service station and ensured that they were no longer stranded before we drove off. Having been stranded too many times I am sure that motorist imagined that my Dad was an angel sent from Heaven to rescue them from this predicament, I know he has rescued me many times.
I love my Dad and he is the best Dad ever and that is sure to spark some debate, but he is. I am so glad that he is my Dad and that I get to help him celebrate another year.
So, Happy Birthday Dad - I love you more than you can imagine!

No comments: