Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Mid-Life Crisis

I love trucks.
I have had 2 in my life and I think that they are great vehicles.

What is there not to love, you are up high and safe, everyone that has ever hit me in my trucks went under my bumper. They can haul anything and they are so fun to go off-roading in.

I love trucks.
So with all that being said I have a loaner from the dealership while my Explorer is being mended, (new transmission, and other things). The family and I are loving it. I do not think that I ever want the Explorer back.....

Look it even fits in the garage - BARELY!!! But it fits. And "the Man" thought it wouldn't. Now I just have to convince him that it is a want not a need to keep it. I don't think that one is going to happen, we need to get him a car first. Bummer!!!

No comments: