Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Break Time

As a mom we are never truly off the clock, there is always some task that needs our attention no matter what time of day or night that it may be.
But, in the next three days I get a break..................

I get to remember what it feels like to be called by my first name. I get to spend time with other frazzled women, especially my dear friend Nicole and laugh. I don't mean the "oh that was so funny and I have laundry to fold and dinner burning on the stove" laugh. I mean the make the jaw ache, gut wrentching, tear inducing laughter!!! The kind that you get when you are truly relaxed and among friends.


Wednesday I get to attend my once a year total girl time at Women's Conference. This my once a year totally spiritually charging treat to myself and they just announced that the concluding speaker will be our Prophet.


This is going to be good!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer P. said...

So envy you! I've never gone but would love to one day!

You and your spider story totally trumped me and my moths. I think I would have had nightmares for weeks!

Emily said...

Found you on Jennifer P's blog! Your spider story is so gross.

Enjoy Womens Confrence!