Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What to do today?

Do you ever wake up and think "what am I going to do with the kids today", and come up empty? That was the dilemma that I was faced with today and then the phone rang. It was my dear friend wanting to play with me for the day. What a wonderful surprise!!!

Buddies that do not get to see each other enough.

Yep this is the beginning of all the toys coming out of the

closet to get played with, but it's all good.

"Drama Queen" was less then thrilled with the whole day, not exactly what she wanted to do, (remember that we are dealing with a tween here and she had other plans).

As a finale to the day, no one is immune from the wet sand box play. So after swimming and getting wet, if you visit you have to get dry clothes on and then get wet again in the sand box.

It was such a fun day and I am so glad that my crazy fun friend, whom I did not get a picture with, drove all that way to spend her day with us!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

The carrot pic is HILARIOUS!

Kristen said...

I dread the "coming up with nothing!" days!! So glad you were saved by a good friend!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, it's so nice to "meet" you!! I'll be stopping by yours again for sure!