Saturday, June 6, 2009

I can never wait for anything

The Man works for Canon and so you would think that we could get some cool things......yep we do. I got a great camera for
'just cause" and a printer to finally print off all those pictures that I take.... So when the parents camera died we decided to get them one. Since I can never wait to give gifts to people we gave it to them - NOW!!!! Look at all those instructions that are never going to be read.
It is a tiny power shot and is so small and cute that I was wanting one too. We could have gotten it in Pink and Purple, but Dad was glad that we didn't.

Sweet-boy gets to be the first picture.

Happy Mother's / Father's Day folks!!!

2 comments:

Elena said...

THat's my camera and I love it!! Great gift!

Rhonda said...

how awesome is THAT? lucky dad!