Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Shameless Business Plug

I have done it!
I finally joined one of those sell-to-all-your-friends-and-family-work-from-home-business'. The only reason that I did it was because I am totally addicted.
I love this stuff!!!
Who doesn't like to walk into their home and have it smell fresh and clean when it isn't? Who doesn't want to have their car smell heavenly even though we lost several sippy cups and a few french fries in the back abyss? Who doesn't yearn for that smell that makes your house a home, at least that is what my kids think when they get home and my scents are wafting through the air. They know that where that smell is, Mom is and thus they are home.
So since I am my biggest consumer, I thought it might be a good idea to benefit from the habit and so I invite you all to help me out. Check out my site, look around and if you see something you like, give it a try.
Also look for a fun give-away contest next week to help get my business going. There will be multiple gifts given and fun free stuff to win. You can comment-enter as many times as you want. Final drawing will be held on Friday July 10th with the winners posted then. Good luck everyone and go check this Scentsy stuff out.

3 comments:

Kori said...

Love Scentsy. I will go check it out.

Alli Trutzel said...

Nothing like passing on your addictions :) I'll definitely check it out. I need to find some way to cover up the smell of my house... lol

"The Queen in Residence" said...

You want cover-up. I hate to admit this but I went a month without cleaning my house, but you would never know cause I kept my warmer going 24/7 and everyone thought it was the nicest cleanest house they had ever seen. Ha, the beauty of a good scent hides a millions odors.....