Monday, November 10, 2008

Bloggy Tests

Do you ever take these tests and wonder who thought these up?

Like this one......for those that really know me, am I really Elinor Dashwood???

You Are...Elinor Dashwood!

I am Elinor Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!

Then there is this little gem.


Your Blogging Type is Confident and Insightful



You've got a ton of brain power, and you leverage it into brilliant blog.

If that is really true then why can I not do simple 5th grade math?

Both creative and logical, you come up with amazing ideas and insights.

Okay, I agree with this one, but getting those ideas out of my head and into something amazing and where the problem lies.

A total perfectionist, you find yourself revising and rewriting posts a lot of the time.

Has anyone see my "Quirky" post, no need to say more.

You blog for yourself - and you don't care how popular (or unpopular) your blog is!

After my Layover on Blog Around the World with 79 commentors to get back to, I think that popularity is overrated. I love the visits but getting back to each and everyone was a three day affair. I loved it but just that once.... This really is a blog about my crazy family and our little space in the world. Like it or not, this is it.


Here is the cold hard truth, yep I am addicted!!!


Created by OnePlusYou - Free Online Dating

This is gonna be rich!

What Your Bed Says About You



Outward appearances are very important to you. You do your best to look good and have an attractive home.

Okay I have no problem taking my kids to school in my PJ's, hair messed up and morning breath, I am in my car of course....

You are an organized and disciplined person. You do the right thing because you want to, not because people expect you to.

That might be true 50% of the time, but really if I want to I do something then I will , but if I don't, well then I don't!

You are very high maintenance. You like everything a certain way, and you're grumpy if things aren't the way you like them.

The Man says that this is true! I have to disagree, just about the grumpy part. But I do like it the way I like it and if everyone would just do as I say then everything would be just fine!!!

In relationships, you tend to be quite dominant. You enjoy taking charge.

I do have a strong personality, but I have learned in 13 years of marriage that I do not need to win every argument, that sometimes it is best to just remain still.

You tend to be a dreamy, head in the clouds type of person. You think in terms of possibilities.

I do always have a dream in my head and it usually has Enrique the pool boy in it (inside joke with The Man:0). I do always want a goal, something to work for, and something to achieve.

You are a total homebody. You are happiest when you're at home.

Now I do agree with that. I love being at home, reading a good book by the fires glow or making cookies with my kids. I love being with my family.



4 comments:

Tiff said...

stopping in to say hello....hope your weekend was great! :)

Heather said...

I have never taken any of these tests. Don't know why...maybe I'm afraid of the answers.

But what I really want to know is this: who is Enrique? I want an Enrique the pool boy! Please tell me more!

Jen said...

these quizzes are fun and I always enjoy a good quiz.

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

Thanks for stopping by (and commenting!) on my BATW day!

The only one of those quizzes I have taken in the blogging addict one. I was 76%. I think you may have a problem :)