Thursday, November 20, 2008

Where I am this weekend

First I packed my bags, kissed the family good-bye, said a quick prayer of thanks and jumped into my car.****
With the radio blaring on whatever music matches my mood I begin to think about the weekend I will be having all alone!!!
My destination is Idaho to visit my BFF!
****
After a dinner of Fondue madness and the company of women driven to enjoy the evening, we will depart......to get in line and watch this!!
Finally after what seems like forever it is here!!!

As if that is not enough to just make one declare this was the best night ever; the next day will be full of creative crafting as we make Christmas cards with more delightful company and sinful food.

It is my weekend.
I get to enjoy it alone, with just me, I get to remember what my first name is, (no it is not Queenie) and the joy of laughing, and laughing and being carefree.
Thank you Honey for giving this weekend to me - I love you dearly!!!

13 comments:

Wendy said...

We're all jealous!!! Have a fabulous time!! What a sweet Hubby you have. ♥

Elena said...

Way to rub it in. :) Just joking. Have a fantabulous time. I've got my tickets to THE movie as well. Should be great.. Can't wait to see your cute cards and fun pictures. Drive safe.

Ashley said...

What fun! You are going to have a blast! Thanks for visiting on your BATW layover and helping me choose a picture. I'm going to order today so I'll let everyone know what I decide (b/c I still haven't decided...ha!) I am leaning towards the swing picture though.

Caroline said...

Have a great time! Don't worry about things back on the homefront, they'll be just fine. You concentrate on having fun...and remember what you name is. If you forget, email me and I'll tell you.

Busy Lady said...

I can't wait to see you BFF!! It's going to be a fun weekend. I think we will be on chocolate overload but who cares!! Your kids are in good hands.

EmmaP said...

so awesome! and I love cheese - so this sounds really good!

Jen said...

I hope that you have the best weekend EVER!!!!

Laurel said...

Now that is a treat! I was just talking to a girlfriend today about needing to get away for some girl time. Ours won't come until Jan. but we are planning it. I'll be thinking of you and all the fun you are having while I'm washing windows. Wanna trade?

Shannon said...

Sounds like you're going to have an awesome weekend! Have fun!

Megan said...

Can I come? Well, I'm already on my way! :)

I have to know what you thought of that movie. I wen tot the midnight screening last night and I think I was the only person in the theater who hadn't read the books. Did you like it??

John Deere Mom said...

Wow...that's great! Have a wonderful time. BTW, those cards are beautiful!!

Elisa said...

That sounds absolutely divine!


I wanna Girls Only Weekend!

Lynn said...

This sounds like such a fun weekend. I hope you had a blast.